Early Bird Registration May 1st – July 18th
Race Day Registration July 19th – August 2nd
$50/60 non USAT – Early Bird
$65/75 non USAT – Race Day
Relay Team Distance
$70/80 non USAT – Early Bird
$85/95 non USAT – Race Day
Non-USAT members pay an additional $10 membership fee, fee is included in above rates.
All check-in times are reflected as central standard time.
- Saturday on-site registration from 6:00 – 7:45 a.m. at Moffitt Lake, Picnic Pavillion
- All participants will receive a “goodie bag” upon registration.
- Mandatory pre-race meetings will be held at 7:45 a.m. before the race. Triathlon starts at 8 a.m.
- Swim conditions may vary and the race could potentially be cancelled for lightning.
- Aid Station – The aid station on the run will be placed at the halfway point. Water, Hammer Endurance formula, Hammer Nutrition gels, and fruit will be available.
- Sprint Triathlon
The Sprint is a short course race featuring a .31 mile swim, a 17.1 mile bike and a 3.1 mile run.
- Relay Team Competition
The Relay Team Competition consists of two-three different athletes each taking one leg of the event they are registered for.
Get Fit Kentucky wants to invite you to train as a group on the race course on what we call our “Super Saturdays!” We have some really fantastic trainers this year helping to enhance your training and racing experience! Visit the website to stay updated with the Super Saturday schedule. Please meet in the transistion area for all trainings. Trainings will end by 11:00 AM.
It is possible that circumstances beyond our control of the Event Director could cause substantial modification or even cancellation of the event. In such event, there would be no refund to participants nor any reimbursement for
event related expenses incurred by participants. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Ashley Brown at 270-952-3723 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2014 Get Fit Kentucky Triathlon is sanctioned by USA Triathlon and all athletes must show proof of current USAT membership or must purchase a one-day, $10 USAT permit at check-in. A photo ID is required at check-in. For a complete list of USAT Triathlon rules, please visit the USAT website