• Open to 8,000 entrants
• Must be 12 years of age or older and in good health to participate
• There is a 3 1/2 hour time limit
• Half Marathon participants will receive a technical fabric shirt in gender specific sizing
• Half Marathon runners will be corralled according to predicted finish time and start in waves. If you do not provide a time, we will assign you one of 3:30
• Chip timing for all participants. Cash awards are based on GUN, divisional awards on tag time. You are not eligible for an award if you are wearing an Ipod, per USATF rule 144.3.
• Cash awards will be awarded to the top eight overall male and female finishers and top three masters males and females (age 40 and over). Three Equalizer Bonuses will go to the top three finishers, both male or female. Divisional awards will go five deep in five year age groups after 12-15 and 16-19. All official finishers receive a unique finisher's medallion. If you win a cash prize your are not eligible for divisional awards (no double dipping)
• Entry fee is NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE! No exceptions!
• No pets, wheels, pacers or baby joggers on the course
Pacific Grove Lighthouse 5K:
• Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
• Time: 8:30 a.m.
• Location: Lighthouse Avenue at Forest Avenue in downtown Pacific Grove
• Open to 1,000 entrants
• Must be 5 years of age or older and in good health to participate
• Awards are three deep in ten year age groups after 5-6, 7-8, 9-11, 12-15 and 16-19
• Entry fee is NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE!No exceptions!
• DATE: Saturday, November 11th, 2017
• TIME: 8:00 a.m.
• LOCATION: Lovers Point Park in Pacific Grove
• A 3K (approximate 2 mile) out and back course. This is a non-timed fun run for children, their friends, and family. All registrants receive a finisher’s medallion and a participant t-shirt. Must be age 4 or older to participate
|START TIME:||8:00 AM for the 3K
8:30 AM for the 5K
|PARTICIPANT PERKS||All participants receive a cotton blend unisex sized short-sleeve t-shirt and finisher's medallion. Following the race, there will be refreshments and post-race entertainment at Lovers Point Park in Pacific Grove.|
|PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS:||You must be five years of age or older and in good health. Race is limited to 1,000 participants, both walkers and runners are welcome. Race numbers are required to take part in the event. No dogs or children in strollers may participate.
|WEATHER:||Average Temperature: 50° - 60° F. Average Humidity: 30 - 50%|
|PACKET PICKUP:||Bibs and event shirts must be picked up at the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday, November 10th. A Photo ID is required for packet pickup. Due to renovations to the Monterey Conference Center, the Expo will be held in the De Anza Rooms at the Portola Hotel & Spa. Hours are noon to 6:00 p.m. on Friday.
If you are unable to pick-up Friday, there will be race morning pick-up at Lovers Point Park in Pacific Grove beginning at 6:30 AM.
|REGISTRATION:||Online registration is provided by Active.com. You may register online by clicking HERE. There are no paper registration forms available. If you want to pay by check, email firstname.lastname@example.org on how to proceed. There will be an additional administrative fee of $2 for this type of registration.|
|CONFIRMATION:||If you register online and provide a valid email address, you will be emailed confirmation at the time of registration. Confirmations are generated automatically by Active.com, but firewalls or spam filters on your computer may prevent it from reaching you. A photo ID is required to pick up your bib, chip and race packet.|
|RACE DAY PARKING:||
On race day, there will be parking available in the Pacific Grove public parking lots and on neighborhood streets. Click HERE to see the location of the city lots.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT ORGANIZER'S WEBSITE HTTP://WWW.MONTEREYBAYHALFMARATHON.ORG
© Copyright 2018 Racemine, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.