Join us for this inaugural 5K Race (for people!) and Craft Beer Festival
Held in conjunction with the world-famous Dutta Corporation Fair Hill International 3-Day Equestrian Event. Just 10 minutes from the University of Delaware! Less than an hour from Philadelphia!
Every 5K entrant gets:
- TWO tickets to the Craft Beer Festival with over 25 Breweries
- TWO adult tickets to see Saturday's exciting international cross country horse races.
- and a unique 5K Run/Race around the perimeter of the cross country course where you can see the obstacles the horses and riders will be jumping and scope out your favorite viewing area
Chip-Timed with instant results by SpectaSport. Course is a combination of gravel roads and grass fields.
5K Schedule, Saturday October 14, 2017
- Packet Pickup 6:30 (please arrive earlier than normal, runners will be shuttled by bus from the parking/registration area to the race start)
- Last shuttle to start line leaves parking lot leaves at 7:30. You will need to pickup your bib before getting on the shuttle
- Race 8:00
- Awards Ceremony 8:45
- Course closed to runners 9:00
First Overall Male
First Overall Female
plus Gender-Specific Age Groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ (Note, must finish 5K in 37 minutes or less to be eligible for age group awards. Runners who finish after 37 minutes will still get a time as long as they finish within 55 minutes.)
COURSE TIME LIMIT IS 1 HOUR. For safety, course must be cleared of human runners before the horses start running.
- $35 advance online entry only (just $25 for first 150 entries)
- Day-of-race walk-up entries $40 if race is not sold out
- All entries include 2 passes to Beer Festival and 2 tickets to the horse events.
- Limit of 300 entries, enter now.